Suitable for a range of bikes the ProCyle is fast becoming one of America's best-selling motorcycle lifts. Featuring a 93" tableand a 20" removable approach ramp, Direct Lift provides the ideal motorcycle lift for the hobbyists and professional motorcycle shops. Available in Black color only.
The Pro Cycle DT and Pro Cycle XLT DT are the same as their standard bike lift counterparts (the Pro Cycle and Pro Cycle XLT, respectively), except the “DT” aka “Drop Tail” has been added for easier wheel service.
The Pro Cycle XLT comes with two 12” side extensions, a wheel vise and dolly. The Pro Cycle XLT is an excellent choice for anyone looking to service ATVs, motorcycles, or anything else that will fit on the 93” long x 48” wide table.
The Pro Cycle DT and Pro Cycle XLT DT are the same as their standard bike lift counterparts (the Pro Cycle and Pro Cycle XLT, respectively), except the “DT” aka “Drop Tail” has been added for easier wheel service. This lift is perfect for use as an ATV or motorcycles lift.
Working on your ride is part of the fun of having a ride to begin with. Direct Lift lets you work on anything from cars and trucks to motorcycle and utility vehicles, commonly referred to a UTV’s. The new X-Force is narrow and sits 4.25 inches off the ground lowered. You can drive a golf cart over it and pick it up without issue. You have plenty of pickup options with this lift. Fold up ramps let you extend the lifting capability.
- Multi range lifting height
- Accomplish more at any level, detail work, tire and brake work, underside repair
- Narrow platform (Suspension work clearance, Golf Cart repair, 4 Wheeler work)
- 1+ Ton of lifting capacity, work the big, work the small
- Hydraulic cylinder includes locking teeth (See below for benefit)
- Perfect for UTV’s, Motorcycles, Golf carts, etc.
- 85″ table length w/ramps
- Diamond plate surface
- Powder coated
- Hydraulic operated / Conventional pedestal mounted controls
- Available in Blue color only.