Engine Cranes and Stands by AFF
AFF's Engine Cranes are designed for the easy and efficient removal and transport of vehicle engines. All feature four-position telescopic booms, wide stable bases, forged steel hooks with safety latches and heavy-duty swivel casters.
- AFF Engine Cranes are designed for easy and efficient removal and transportation of vehicle engines. All feature four-position telescopic booms, wide stable bases, forged steel hooks with safety latches and heavy duty swivel castersH. Superior welds in all locations provide maximum strength and durability.
- Designed for shops with limited space and for maximum portability
- Ideal for rental yards
- The legs easily fold up and away and with the ram completely retracted, this uses an extremely small storage footprint
- 360º hook adds greater flexibility in positioning lifting chains during removal and installation
AFF's Engine Cranes are designed for the easy and efficient removal and transport of vehicle engines. All feature four-position telescopic booms, wide stable bases, forged steel hooks with safety latches and heavy-duty swivel casters
- Heavy Duty engine crane with reinforced leg assemblies for added strength and durability
- 4 different boom settings: 3 T, 2 T, 1.5T, 1T
- 12 Ton hydraulic ram has built in safety overload to protect the unit from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Large 4.25" rear swivel casters and 6" fixed front wheels provide ease of mobility and positioning
- Rear of crane stands 61.5" tall and 33" wide
- Distance between front of legs, retracted = 23", extended = 28.5"
- Shipping Weight: 359 lbs.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with 5500 lb. capacity
- Quick hydraulics lift from 3” to 7-3/4”
- Large 27” x 48” platform
- Full 180° steering arc
- Durable, polyurethane-coated steel wheels and entry rollers
- Three-position control lever automatically returns to neutral position
- German-made hydraulic seals for leak-free operation
- Ship weight 228 lbs.
AFF Engine Stands are used in the positioning and transport of automobile and light truck engines in a wide variety of vehicle facilities. All AFF Engine Stands include a 360* rotating head, which efficiently puts the engine in the optimal work position, rugged full swivel casters and heavy-duty tubular steel construction. Superior welds in alll locations provide maximum strength and durability.
Can be used with all model AFF cranes, as well as competitive models to efficiently change an engine’s center-of-gravity when installing or removing from a vehicle.
- Provides overhead engine support for removal of transaxle on FWD vehicles
- Ideal for four- and six-cylinder, FWD vehicles
- Adjusts from 26-1/2” to 49-1/2” wide with 18-3/4” screw travel
- Ship weight 38 lbs.