Floor Jacks by NORCO
71000D - NORCO - 10-Ton Capacity Floor Service Fast-Jack
For use at heavy duty truck, heavy construction and agricultural equipment maintenance garages.
- Chromed ram and dust seals prevent hydraulic contamination.
- Safety by-pass and overload systems protect hydraulic block.
- Air pump models can also be operated manually.
- Includes the FASTJACK® feature which raises the jack’s lifting saddle to the load with one pump of the “T” handle.
- Locking release lever secures handle in the vertical, 45 degree or horizontal position to lower the load on all models.
71202A - NORCO - 2-Ton FastJack Floor Jack
A heavy-duty professional quality floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses including the day to day rigors of the tire changing industry.
- Fast acting pump raises jack to maximum height in 10-1/2 incremental pump strokes.
Not only lifts fast to the load but lifts load fast.
- Angular pump piston provides efficient stroke no matter how far under the vehicle the jack is positioned.
- Nylon front and rear wheels to protect sealed floor surfaces and dealer showrooms.
- Thick steel side plates provide increased frame strength.
- 49" two-piece handle for easy shipping and storage.
71233A - NORCO - 2-Ton Capacity Double Pump Floor Jack
An economical floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses where strength, speed, and dependability are required.
Covered by a one year limited warranty.
Extremely low 2 3/4” low lift height.
Safety by-pass system protects pressure cylinder.
Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
Heavy duty chassis for added strength and dependability.
50.25" long two-piece handle for easy shipping and storage.
Foam handle sleeve is included to protect vehicles from damage.
Dual pump piston design raises the jack to maximum height in 8-1/2 pump strokes.
U-joint release mechanism for more control.
71330 - NORCO - 3 Ton Capacity Lightweight Floor Jack
A lightweight jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses. Ideal for roadside service calls.
- U.S. Patent No. D683104 & 9,022,356
- Thick aluminum side plates.
- 48" long two-piece handle with foam handle sleeve.
- Heavy duty aluminum front and rear wheels.
- Two-speed pump piston raises the saddle to the load quickly.
- Two grab handles provide more convenient lifting of the jack.
- Steel lift saddle for greater durability and strength.
A heavy-duty floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses including the added capacity and maximum lift height required to handle most SUV and 1 Ton+ service trucks.
- U.S. Patent No. D683104 & 9,022,356
- Steel hydraulic block construction includes a double pump
piston design that quickly raises the jack to the maximum height
- Long, two piece handle with knurled hand grip and foam handle sleeve provides:
- Ease of pumping
- Longer reach for positioning under overhang
- Ease for transportation and storage
- Ease of pumping in tight quarters when second handle section is removed
- 4" low and 21-3/8" maximum lift heights (without saddle adapter)
- 7" low and 24-3/8" maximum lift heights (with saddle adapter)
- Safety by-pass system protects pressure cylinder
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Heavy-duty chassis for added strength and dependability
- Three-way heavy duty air valve provides fine control when lifting or lowering a vehicle.
- Automatic safety lock engages in six different height positions independent of air pressure.
- Designed for lifting entire front or rear of a vehicle.
- Front swivel caster wheel and two 12-1/4” diameter pneumatic rear tires provide easy maneuverability.
- Adjustable lifting saddles can be raised and extended to desired position.