AFF 3598 10-Ton Air End Lift
The AFF Air End Lift is designed with an extra-wide stance to lift the entire front or rear of large trucks, buses, industrial, heavy-duty construction equipment, and large farm vehicles.
- 10-ton capacity achieved at 200-PSI air supply.
- 4” x 6” steel saddles adjust between 36” and 50” widths to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle applications.
- Saddle arms reversible for low height loads.
- Three-way air valve for fine lifting and lowering control.
- Automatic mechanical safety lock engages at five lift heights from 17-1/2” to 50”.
- Two air control valve fittings – one for shop air supply and one for a Schrader valve.
- Front swivel caster and two pneumatic rear tires for easy maneuverability.
- 13” Forward reach (distance from cylinder to saddles)
- Capacity: 10
- Low Height: 12-1/2”
- High Height: 50”
- Length: 39”
- Width (Base): 36”
- Overall Height: 67”
- Shipping Weight: 750 Lbs.