5.5 Ton Long-Reach Air End Lift 3596
Designed for heavy-duty low-profile vehicles that require a longer reach in order to be securely lifted at the vehicle front axle or frame and can also be used on the bumper. The scissor action design and full shop air operation (200 PSI) provide more lift height under low-profile vehicles. Using its multiple saddle sizes and adjustments along with its standard drop-axle adapter it can lift from as low as 6-1/2" to a high 53-1/2" with a long 48" forward reach.
- Lifts from 6-1/2" to 53 1/2"
- 23" to 45" saddle spread.
- Scissors design provides lifting flexibility.
- Two saddle sizes and drop axle adapter increase versitility.
- Three-way heavy-duty air valve for fine tuning the lift.
- Automatic safety lock engages in five preset positions independent of air pressure.
- Two large 10" pneumatic wheels and four 5" steel wheels for accurate and efficient positioning.
- Lowered dimensions 23" W x 77" L x 46" H.
- AFF one-year limited warranty.
- Ship weight 638 lbs.