AFF 3135 Heavy Duty Air-Hydraulic Service Jack - 10 Ton Capacity
13135 - AFF - Heavy Duty 10-Ton Air/Hydraulic Long-Chassis Jack
AFF Long Chassis Floor Jacks are designed for heavy duty lifting applications such as bus and truck fleets, agriculture, industrial, and heavy duty construction equipment, where a heavy lift and long reach is needed. All AFF air-assisted floor jacks can be operated manually when shop air is not available.
Designed for heavy-duty lifting applications (such as bus and truck fleets, agricultural, industrial and heavy construction equipment) requiring access to very low hard-to-reach areas.
- Operates at 115-200 PSI, 7.8 cubic feet per minute
- Long 61" body with 8-1/4" frame height for easier lifting of vehicles with long overhangs
- Foot-operated pump for quick lifting efficiency
- Automatic overload safety valves
- Large, rugged 4-1/2" front wheels and 2-3/4" rear casters
- A handle-mounted control lever to lock handle in 1 of 3 positions
- Can be operated manually when shop air is not available
- Ship weight 387 lbs
- Capacity: 10 Tons
- Low Height: 7"
- High Height: 23"
- Length: 61"
- Overall Width (front): 13"
- Overall Height (rear): 18"
- Ship Weight: 387 LBS
*PLEASE GIVE US CALL SO WE MAY PROVIDE YOU AN ACURATE SHIPPING QUOTE. AUTOMATED SYSTEM CANNOT PROVIDE ACURATE PRICING FOR SHIPMENTS WEIGHING OVER 100 LBS*