925014 - Norco 400/10,000 PSI Two-Speed Lightweight Hand Pump
For many applications including shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service needs and construction maintenance applications where high pressure pumps are required to activate cylinders rated as high as 55 ton capacity
- 3/8 NPT hose connection on all pumps.
- Internal pressure relief valves for overload protection.
- External load release valve for single-acting cylinder operation.
- Two-speed pump operation reduces handle strokes by as much as 78% over single speed pumps.
- Integral 4-way valve for operation of double-acting cylinders.
- Durable glass-filled nylon reservoir and nylon encapsulated aluminum pump base for maximum corrosion resistance and lightweight handling.
- Handle lock for easy carrying.
- Non-conductive fiberglass handle for operator safety.
PSI (First Stage): 400
PSI (Second Stage): 10,000
Usable Oil Cap (Cu. In.): 155
Oil Displacement Per Stroke (Cu. In. First Stage): 2.40
Oil Displacement Per Stroke (Cu. In. Second Stage): .151
Max Handle Effort (Lbs.): 95
Piston Stroke (In.): 1.00
Pump Handle Arc: 50*